Our services and expertise includes the following activities, which is intended to provide a concise overview, and is by no means exhaustive: -
- Research and development of chemical sensor technologies. We are happy to undertake work directed towards the realisation of a complete, and bespoke sensor system. Alternatively we are happy to use our expertise and skills to assist others in their work. In this case we might carry out test work, provide connectors, or advise on material selection, by way of examples.
- Design and manufacture of sensors and sensor components, electrodes, connectors, etc. We have many years experience in the design and manufacture of sensor systems and components. Our experience can help to save time, and money in the research and development stages of chemical sensor design.
- Ammonium sensor sales. Our newly launched ESTAPAS sensor provides for reliable, safe and an extremely simple means of analysis. See Ammonium Sensor for more details.
- We are happy to provide advice, and practical investigations using a variety of electrochemical methods such as Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), and more sensitive methods such as Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV), and Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV), etc, for a wide range of chemical species. Please contact us for further details and to learn more of how we can help.
- We can assist in the design, and small quantity (batch) manufacture of electrochemical sensors, particularly of disposable units. We have significant experience in sensor design, and again this resource is significant in determining a successful design at an early stage in the sensor build process.
- We also provide a water quality testing service using a variety of electrochemical, potentiometric, and photometer based techniques. This service includes domestic, and commercial swimming pools, etc, where testing is required to ensure safety and the effectiveness of chemical treatments.